Open Source Components
The documentation site for open source components published by tangly llc.
The current released components are written in Java and released on Maven Central are
- BUS Customer Relation Business Models,
- BDD Behavior Driven Design Test Library based on JUnit 5 (code first approach),
- COMMONS Internal Common Components to write company internal applications,
- FSM Hierarchical Finite State Machine,
- GLEAM declarative model definition library (map Java objects hierarchy to TSV and JSON format),
- ORM simple object to relational models mapping library,
- PORTS Ports for the business models (hexagon architecture principles),
- UI Vaadin based user interface.
tangly llc Company Blog
Our company blog hosts articles in the topics of
- Agile, Scrum, Lean and Less
- Java stack experiences
- Private opinions about technological aspects
A classificaton accordingly to topics is available. We publish regularly new articles. The goal is to publish at least one article per month. Stay tuned.